Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Why Did 262 Clendenny sell so quickly?

One of the most rewarding of my activities is connecting my friends with a home that really and truly fits their financial needs and personal expectations.
Someone once told me that "the best way to help others is by having a reliable network." And even though the first thing that may come to your mind is a television commercial depicting a network of people assisting one client. That's exactly what the old guy who gave me that advice meant.
When I connected my friend with 262 Clendenny in Jersey City's W.Bergen neighborhood, I knew that he would instantly see the value in this condominium. Not only was the condo renovated in a way that would've impressed the H.G.T.V. network, it was priced to sell!
Also, it might be interesting to note that this property was renovated by Marcus-Steven Acquisitions ( click on their link!) www.Marcus-Stephen.com
With the market in the flux that we are now experiencing it pays dividends going with a plan that not only nets you the property that you are looking to acquire, but allows you the freedom of leveraging your efforts and time with a property already suited to your wants and needs.

No comments:

Enjoy the Blog!

Take a drive around the Journal Square neighborhood with me!

Thank you for you visit!