Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Just Love Testimonials!!


Back in August I directed a client( I detest that word,I prefer "friend") to this condo. We had been waiting for something just like to come on the market,and we had the time be prepared. We went over the comps, we established exactly what it was he would be expecting in a home/investment. I enjoyed working with such a diligent person. I encouraged questions, and he took full advantage of the advice that I had given him.
The day this one hit the market we were there, and the offer was made. We negotiated aggessively and...VOILA!
Another happy client. If you're interested in reading his testimonial, click on the Keller-Williams listings album!
Oh, I almost let this slip by, in the future we'll be interviewing a good friend of mine. Some of you may know him he's Hudson County's own self annointed "CONDO KING"
We'll pick his brain to see what he has to say!
Until then stay tuned for more power-packed content.
And keep those testimonials coming!

No comments:

Enjoy the Blog!

Take a drive around the Journal Square neighborhood with me!

Thank you for you visit!